On the 25th May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall come into effect. Under this new law, European standards in data protection shall align with current technology standards.
We are committed that your privacy is protected and you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Kit Conveyors may change this policy by updating this page so please check on a regular basis.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, telephone numbers
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best solutions to your conveyor requirements.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Kit Conveyors may use the information to improve our products or services.
- Case studies or client testimonials page updates on the web site
- Photo images of Kit Conveyors products may be displayed on our web sites that have been manufactured by us for your company.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, your data will be kept securely.
We do not sell or share your data with 3rd parties.
Links to other web sites
Our web site may contain links to other web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other web site.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about us which we think may be of interest.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We collect data when:
- when you fill in a form on our website
- when you contact us by phone, email or in writing
- when you use post or react to our social media channels
- when you use the contacts form for this website
- when you use the website it captures data for google analytic
This helps us to improve the site by monitoring how you use it.